Basaran Ship Building & Repairing Group provides maintenance and repair to a wide range of vessels from river tugs and barges to ocean going vessels, aluminium highspeed crafts and Product Tankers.The Shiprepair Division has in the past 10 years of operations built up an enviable track record of progressive growth in the shiprepairing industry as a major shipyard in the region with its strategic location, skilled technical personnel together with extensive modern repair facilities, the division has to date accomplished more than 1,000 shiprepair contracts to the satisfaction of major oil companies and shipowners.
The Company is well known for its quality workmanship, knowledge, technical know-how and competitive in pricing. Ships maintenance and repairing works are therefore being carried out almost on a non-stop basis both at the yards and offshore anchorage. The Company ensures that a high level stock of materials and parts are being maintained at all time and that sufficient manpower are always made available and operate round the clock as and when necessary.
Different type of conversions were carried out at our shipyard in recent years.Conversion works are completed in short time due to extensive pre-fabrication and advanced planning. Shipyard is specialised in lengthening and re-enginining. Some conversions and alteration works carried by Basaran Group includes,
|Lenght ( m )
|Width ( m )
• Landing crafts converted to oil recovery vessels.
• Supply Vessel converted to general cargo ship.
• General cargo Vessels lengthened by between 10 to 14 metres.
• Product Tankers lengthened by 30 meter.
Docking & Repairs
||Dock-No : 1
||Dock-No : 2
||2 x 5 ton
||2 x 10 m
|Capacity of max.
For Drydocking Works ; The Repair Division of the company has, since formation, established close co-operation agreements with leading shipyards in Turkey. These agreements have enabled the Basaran Repair Division to provide Ship owners with highly competitive repair terms and best quality services.
• Slop/sludge removal, tank cleaning and steam supply
High Pressure Water Jetting up to 1500 bar pressure.
• Grid/Sand blasting 3000 m2/per day
• Availability of tank coating facilities e.g. dehumidifiers, vacuum removers and dry air supply.
• Rudder, propeller and tail shaft examination, maintenance and repairs.
• Water jetting, grit blasting, coating and Inspection services are provided in most cases by means of our six hydraulic telescopic platforms.
• A wharf to be able to repair up to 160.000 dwt vessels with all kind of servicing capability (Pressure air,,fresh water,sludge removal,gas freeing,tank cleaning)
• CNC controlled plasma cutting machine.
• Optical cutting machine (with flame).
• MlG Tie gravity welding machine.
• Computer aided design (CAD) and manufacturing (CAM).
• Electrical capacity up to 5000 KVA.
• Steel works capacity min. 20 ton per day
The Company also engaged in the construction, maintenance and repair of marine and land based structures such as:
• Fabrication and erection of structures in power and production plants.
• Construction of jetty.
• Fabrication and installation of piping works.
• Fabrication and erection of various types of steel and aluminium building structures.
Our shipyard provides all repairs and maintained facilities for your wishes…
For more information please contact BASARAN via Tel : + 90 216 392 41 43 or Fax : + 90 216 392 47 00.